Replaces the traditional shaving foam, providing a comfortable, fast but professional experience.
enriched with amazing active ingredients, it is perfect for very sensitive skins too.
Delivery 24/72 hours Free shipping
Free return on every product
Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Jojoba Oil, Zanthalene.
Action / Benefits
Softens beard and skin, providing an easy but professional shaving experience.
Protects the skin and prevents wrinkles while soothing redness and irritation, thanks to its emollient, hydrating formula.
- Aloe Vera balances skin pH and sebum production while soothing irritation.
- Allantoin hydrates and regenerates the skin, fighting skin stains.
- Jojoba Oil prevents wrinkles and soothes the skin.
- Zanthalene offers its emollient properties, relieving from itchiness.
DEUS - Eau De Parfum.
- Replaces the classic shaving foam creating a considerable difference: the foam contains gas, that produces a thin layer of air between the skin and the razor, creating friction during shaving. Switching to a cream product, the blade slides easily and quickly.
- Perfect for very sensitive skins.
- Enriched with active ingredients.
- Can be also used to shave heads.
- Soothes skin irritation while shaving.
- Designed by the experience of three generations of barbers.
- No parabens or sulfates.
- Made in Italy.
How to use
Dampen the face with warm water, distribute a walnut-sized amount of product and massage for a few minutes.
Shave and rinse with cold water.
Apply first Tonsor 1951 Pre-shave Oil to add more comfort.
Enriched with a real concentrate of active ingredients, this product has been created by our barbers who have carried out for over a year tests and trials on the most difficult and delicate skins, succeeding in obtaining a real solution for those who suffer from irritations while shaving beards.
Massage it on your face and feel the difference.
I apply this cream on the face after having passed the shaving oil.
I usually use foams to use with the brush but I must say that I was very satisfied with this product too.