INFORMATION NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter also GDPR (updated 24/05/2018). This update is made within a policy of constant revision of the informative. The versions of the previous disclosures can be found by contacting the data controller)
1. General information: The undersigned company (Trilab s.r.l., hereinafter also referred to as the "Company" or "Trilab" for brevity) hereby informs you that, for the purposes indicated below, it will process your personal data provided by you in the form or following the provision of the form. Only the data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in this notice will be requested and processed.
2. Purpose: : The data may be processed by the Company:
A. For the purpose, subject to consent, of sending advertising/information communications on products-services-initiatives of Trilab and its partners or market research, all by Trilab to the e-mail address indicated, including through news letters (please note that e-mails may also be sent electronically with the aid of automated tools);
B. The data may also be processed by Trilab at any time to comply with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or EU legislation and to assert or defend a right of Trilab in the appropriate forums (and therefore for legitimate interests)
Compulsory or non-compulsory conferral of data:
the conferral of data for the purposes set forth in point 2 letter A of the information notice and the related consent are optional and failure to confer and consent will not entail any consequence other than that of not being subject to the activities indicated in that point (there being therefore no consequence on the other purposes) in question. In addition, should you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point 2 letter B of this information notice, please note that you may always freely revoke your consent (and therefore oppose the sending of the communications in question) by contacting the data controller without giving any reasons. Other methods of revocation-opposition may also be communicated in the various communications. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter B of this notice is necessary and failure to provide such data will make it impossible to process the data and therefore to subscribe to the news letters. Please note that for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter B of this information notice, the processing is carried out without the need for the consent of the person concerned, as this is provided for by Article 6 of the GDPR.3. Categories of data recipients: The data collected and processed for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A of the information notice, will not be disclosed by Trilab. For the purposes referred to in point 2 letter B of this disclosure, the data may be disclosed to lawyers-legal consultants, public bodies, judicial and police bodies and to the post office (which may see the address for sending any written communications). Trilab will disclose only the data that are indispensable for the pursuit of the individual purposes indicated in this statement. Trilab may then delegate the processing of data on its behalf to all parties specifically assigned to process the data (site management staff, including those from outside the Company, marketing staff, including those from outside the Company, consultants, including those from outside the Company - e.g. legal consultants, IT technicians, data processing staff, employees in charge of data processing, etc.). consultants (e.g. legal consultants, IT technicians, quality assurance staff - information systems staff (including external to the Company), public relations staff (including external to the Company), shipping and envelope stuffing staff, interns) and data processors (also appointed by the Company), including external to the Company (such as IT outsourcing companies, marketing consultants and, more generally, companies-studios
that perform activities instrumental to those of Trilab, such as, for example, legal/fiscal consultancy and communications companies-studios), in addition to the internal data processor.
4. Data retention : The data may be retained and processed by the Company for as long as is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes contained in this policy. The period of data retention is as follows:
- for the obligations of law, regulations and community norms, the data may be kept for the periods imposed by these normative sources;
- for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter A of this information notice, the data may be kept until consent is withdrawn or a request for cancellation is made. The data may also be kept afterwards, in order to prove the consent previously given and for as long as the data subject may contest it
- in any case, all data may be kept for a period necessary to assert or defend a right of the company under Italian and European law.5. Data controller and data protection officer: The data controller is
Trilab s.r.l with registered office in via dell'artigianato 1 Gruaro (VE) tel 0421-72422 fax
. There is also a data protection officer who can be contacted at the company's addresses every day from 9am to 12.30pm and by e-mail at
we inform you that the GDPR provides for the possibility for the data subject to request from the data controller (at the addresses indicated above) access to personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing concerning him or her or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability, as well as other rights contained in Chapter 3 of the GDPR including the right to withdraw consent, where applicable: the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
7. Complaints: the data subject may always lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, whose references can be found at
8. Legal basis: the legal basis is constituted by legal obligations (Italian and European laws)
>as well as the legitimate interests of the owner in the relationship with the user. Furthermore, for the purposes for which consent is required, the legal basis is consent itself. The treatment takes place in Italy.
9. Processing methods: the data may be processed by the Company in paper, manual, computer and telematic form (thus storing and processing the data both on paper and computer). All the data referred to in the subject will be stored and processed by the Company, adopting all the measures necessary for their protection, in compliance with all the regulations in force (and therefore also in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights) and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated in this statement. Only the operations necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement will be carried out on the data. The data will be stored, as far as the Company is concerned, at the Company's offices and at the offices of the data processors appointed by the Company (as well as at the third parties indicated in this notice to whom the data are communicated and who process them as independent data controllers). The data will also be organised in databases - including computerised databases.
N.B. for the purposes for which consent is required, the same cannot be given by persons under 16 years of age and therefore such persons will not be subject to the processing activities subject to consent. By consenting to the processing, the user declares to be over 16 years of age