INFORMATION NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter also referred to as GDPR (updated on 01/04/2021), and with current privacy regulations. This update is carried out as part of a policy of constant revision of the information. Versions of previous privacy notices can be obtained from the data controller.)
- General information: the undersigned company (Trilab s.r.l. or brevity, the "Company" or "Trilab") hereby informs you that, for the purposes indicated below, it will process your personal data provided by you in the form or following the provision of the form. Only the data necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this statement will be requested and processed.
- Purposes: the data may be processed by the Company:
- in order, subject to your consent follow up on your request for information and do everything necessary to fulfil your request; the legal basis for processing is consent;
- in order, subject to your consent to carry out advertising/information communications on products-services-initiatives of Trilab and its partners, all by Trilab to the e-mail address you have provided (please note that e-mails may also be sent electronically with the aid of automated tools); the legal basis for processing is consent;
- the data may also be processed by Trilab at any time in order to comply with an obligation imposed by law, a regulation or EU legislation (the legal basis for processing in this case is the fulfilment of legal obligations) and for legitimate interests of the Company, such as those of asserting or defending a right of Trilab in the appropriate courts (the legal basis for processing in this case is the pursuit of legitimate interests).
- Compulsory or non-compulsory provision of data: the provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter A of the information notice is optional and failure to provide such data will, however, either make it impossible to respond to the request (in the event of failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk) or make it impossible to take into account the data not provided. Failure to give consent for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter A of this information notice (which can always be revoked by contacting the Data Controller) will make it impossible to reply to the request. The provision of data and consent for the purposes referred to in point 2 B of the information notice are optional and failure to provide data and consent shall not entail any consequence other than not being subject to the activities indicated in that point (there being no consequence on the other purposes). Furthermore, should you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set forth in point 2 letter B of this information notice, please note that you may always freely revoke your consent (and therefore oppose the sending of the communications in question) by contacting the data controller without giving any reasons. Other revocation-opposition modalities may also be communicated in the various communications. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter C of this information is necessary and failure to provide such data will make it impossible to process the data and thus to respond to the request.
- Categories of recipients of the data: the data collected and processed for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter A above may be communicated to forwarding agents if it is requested to send information material in paper form. For the purposes referred to in point 2 letter B of this statement, the data will not be disclosed to third parties. For the purposes referred to in point 2 letter C of this information notice, the data may be communicated to lawyers-legal consultants, public bodies, judicial and police organs and the post office (which may see the address for sending any written communications). Trilab will disclose only the data that are indispensable for the pursuit of the individual purposes indicated in this statement. Trilab may then delegate the processing of data on its behalf to any and all persons specifically delegated to process the data (employees in the sector to which the request is addressed, site management personnel, including external to the Company, marketing personnel, including external to the Company, consultants, including external to the Company - e.g. legal consultants, IT technicians - employees in charge of data processing, etc.) consultants (e.g. legal consultants, IT technicians, information system operators, also external to the Company, public relations operators) and data processors (always appointed by the Company) (such as IT outsourcing and site management companies, and more generally companies-studios carrying out activities instrumental to those of Trilab, such as consulting companies-studios). The list of data processors can be obtained by contacting the Company at the addresses indicated in point 6 of the information notice.
Storage of data may be stored.