Imperium is a lightweight cream that controls hair during the blow-drying process. Fights frizz while adding volume and body naturally and giving a flexible but strong hold. Perfect for all hair types and styles.
Provides hair with body and shine while reducing blow-drying times and adding flawless control.
Adds volume to fine hair while controlling thick hair, fighting frizz.
Provides all hair types with a memory effect that prolonges the hair style, leaving it natural-looking.
- Sunflower Oil nourishes and shines, slowing photoageing down.
- Juniper Extract strengthens hair roots while adding suppleness and manageability.
- Ginseng nourishes and strengthens hair bulbs and fibre.
- Safflower Oil deeply hydrates and softens.
Sage and Salt.
- Imperium is perfect for people who generally do not use anything to comb hair, thanks to its "invisible" effect and ease of use.
- Fights frizz.
- Gives a natural-looking effect without weighing hair down.
- Thanks to the memory effect, hair can be reshaped several times a day.
- Gives volume and body.
- Perfect for people in love with natural hair and do not use styling products such as waxes or gels.
- Eases blow-drying and styling.
- TONSOR-1951 best-seller.
- No parabens or sulfates.
- Made in Italy.
How to use
Apply a coin-sized amount of product to wet hair.
Comb to distribute and prepare hair for styling.
Blow-dry for maximum styling control or air-dry for a natural touch.
Imperium comes from the Latin word for “control”; this cream allows you to control your hair perfectly and help you give it the desired style.
Ideal for people who use nothing to comb hair but want to make hair beautiful, healthy and full-bodied. Imperium eliminates frizz and enhances hair with a natural shine.
This product will make your life easy, allowing to create any kind of style quickly and easily.
Imperium really suits all types of men. For this reason, it is one of our most popular and loved best sellers. If you don't have it, you don't know what you're missing.
Try it to believe it.
Amazingly good and very recognisable fragrance.\n use it on wet hair and makes it manageable without weighing it down! I also recommend it for short cuts.