With 100% boar’s hair bristles and benchwood. Thickens the beard while adding shine. Tames all types of beard while giving a scrub effect, thanks to the different lengths of the bristles. Ergonomic benchwood handle made by experienced craftsmen.
- Boar's hair bristles
- Double-length bristles simultaneously work on beard and skin.
- Handcrafted benchwood.
- Specifically designed by Tonsor 1951 barbers.
- Each piece is unique and hand-canned in Treviso.
- The rigid black box can be also used as a catch-all tray.
- Made in Italy.
How to use
Use the brush at least once a day, following the direction of the hair growth to tame the beard. Gently press the skin to get scrub and peeling effects.
If desired, apply Tonsor 1951 Beard Oil and blow-dry while brushing.
- Rigid black box.
- Boar hair bristles.
Man to man advice
Use Tonsor 1951 brush while drying and shaping towel-dried beard: heat the Boar's bristles with the hair-dryer, apply Tonsor 1951 beard oil and give the right shape to your beard. Developed and tested by men with beards, this brush offers extraordinary performances and quality.
- The brush is stored in a rigid black box that can be used as a catch-all tray.